Founded in 1994, this is Cuba's national reference institution for therapeutic endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery.
Furthermore, the CNCMA is also a post-graduation and educational center of Havana's School of Medical Sciences, tasked with training national and foreign specialists in the use of minimum access surgery.
It's outfitted with a team of healthcare professionals that provides patients with access to cutting-edge technology and a highly-trained staff that guarantees the best quality possible in these medical procedures.
- Bariatric surgery (Iaparoscopic sleeve / bypass)
- Laparoscopic colorectal resections
- Laparoscopic radical and partial nephrectomy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ercp-erco) and related techniques
- Myomectomy and laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Endoscopic treatment of laryngeal stenosis
- Endoscopic Frontoplasty
- Oncological Surgery in General Surgery, Urology and Gynecology
- Esthetic surgery
- General surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Orthopedics and rheumatology
- Surgical imaging