CubaPLUS Magazine Vol.12
Presenting issue 12 of Cubaplus on behalf of the Cubaplus team is a great pleasure. As you well know, I continuously receive comments from you, our readers, and I enjoy reading them since I am always looking for suggestions for topics to include in Cubaplus.
Notably, this is the most historic of all Cubaplus issues. With this issue our magazine begins circulating in all of Cuba for sale with services provided by Prensa Latina News Agency. Cubaplus will be in more than 200 locations in Cuba, so Canadians and other visitors can enjoy reading it.
I have had numerous requests to repeat and expand one of our past articles on Harley Davidson bikers in Cuba. Be sure we are committed to broadening this topic for bikers in Cuba and enthusiasts in general in a future issue this year. As you can see in the photo on this page, we are already working on it with our models. Another idea presented to me by my business associate, Andrew Mimnagh, was to have continuing articles on important figures that have shaped the history of Cuba. Hence, with this issue we present to you the first of a four-part series on Che Guevara, which I'm sure you will find interesting.
With a personal family visit enhancing the experience of the huge success of Expo Quebec 2009 and the Havana International Fair, it's only fair that we bring you a flavor of the success of both events and expect to see more in future issues.
Also, issue 12 features state-of-the-art fashion bathing suits by Cuban company Vanesa. I sincerely hope you enjoy our Cubaplus magazine and look forward to hearing more from you.
- Body Art in Cuba
- Matanzas, the Cuban Athens
- A Vision for Peace
- Cubanacan Youth Club Fiesta
- The Royal Ballet in Cuba A Memorable Dance Event
- Life of Che Guevara Early Years
- In the Kingdom of Neptune
- Expo-Québec opens to Cuba
- Havana International Trade Fair 2009
- Photo Feature Roxana González Leyva
- Vanesa Fashion Swimsuit
- Cuba Medical Services
- Havana 490th Anniversary
- Leonel Suárez, Colossal Showing
- Club Habana Tennis Tournament
- Creole Coffe A Good Cup of Cuban Coffee
- Capilla Bar, The Marques Cocktail
- La Zaragozana
- TURNAT 2009 Choosing to Protect Nature
- Carriages, carts and surreys
- Country Pâté