CubaPLUS Magazine Vol.13
I am pleased to welcome you to issue 13 of Cubaplus magazine. In all the years I have been living in Cuba I have witnessed wonderful moments and had unforgettable experiences. One of the many is the sensational Habanos Festival and I have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to be a part of it.
I have had the pleasure of meeting some exciting people from Habanos, like Javier Terres, whom you will read and learn more about in this issue on page 18. This year Habanos Festival is featuring, among many presentations and events, the fact that cigar smoking is not just a guy thing, but is also growing among women. Hollywood celebrities have taken the art of cigar smoking to a new level. Cuban celebrity Lily Garc?a (on our cover) says there is no better way to relax than to enjoy a good cigar in a square in Colonial Havana. We write about Cuban culture in every issue of Cubaplus and this issue is no exception. You will find articles on the music and arts of this great island. We are also presenting eco tourism interests, such as Topes de Collantes, a must have experience.
I am certain that you will enjoy the articles and have fun reading and browsing the fabulous photos. The Cubaplus team is happy to read the input and positive statements that we constantly receive from our readers?keep them coming!
- Topes de Collantes Paradise & Adventure
- Habanos Festival 2010
- Javier Terrés, Habanos´ Shining Star
- Life of Che Guevara Part two
- Visit the Stars in Havana
- Los Van Van, This Train Won't Stop
- A Famous Cuban Cartoon
- Omara Portuondo, A Much Deserved Grammy
- Orchids, Magic Spell
- Nelson, 2010
- Photo Feature, Ancestral Return
- Season Theatre, Puppets’ Charm
- Cochlear Implant, Farewell to Silence
- Fashion, FIART 2009
- Guayabera, The Beloved National Garment
- The Latin Jazz All Star in Cuba
- Merlys Fernández, Woman of Strong Wood
- Islazul, A Very Good Year
- The Polynesian, A Special Touch
- Mijaín, The Terrible?
- Julieta drink
- Seafood Casserole