CubaPLUS Magazine Vol.39
Havana’s International Fair is a key yearly event with great significance for the promotion and development of Cuban trade.
This edition will have even greater relevance because, for the first time, in addition to an expected record participation of foreign entrepreneurs, there will be an investment forum that promises to capture the interest of all businessmen coming to Cuba with the idea of investing.
In an exclusive interview with Cubaplus, Orlando Hernández Guillen, the president of Cuba’s Chamber of Commerce, indicated that he has high expectations for the Fair, which will be taking place when this edition of the magazine will be in circulation.
Commercial and financial ties with Canada are extremely important for Cuba, as evidenced by the recent visit of Quebec Premier, Philippe Couillard to the Island.
Besides some of the usual topics, this edition includes a broad feature on the outstanding Cuban band of pop music, Aragón, of the plastic artist Luís Enrique Camejo and of the late photographer Raúl Corrales.
Another important event also covered in this volume is the International Craft Fair (FIART), where a large number of exhibitors is expected, particularly from Latin America.
In this publication we also celebrate Cuban cuisine with a very Cuban dish; in athletics we highlight the Island’s performance in boxing, one of its flagship sports in which the country won three gold medals at the last olympics.
Health also has an important place here, with two separate reports on the University of Medical Sciences and the International “La Pradera” Centre, which is prestigious worldwide.
One cannot forget that this magazine always has an update on what is happening on this beautiful Caribbean island, whose warm and crystalline waters, fine white sandy beaches and hot sun all year round, in addition to its exquisite nature and interesting cultural heritage, make for a magnificent holiday.
- Evocations of Cuba
- FIHAV2016, New Business Opportunities for Cuba
- A Bright Future for Cuba-Canada Relations
- Camejo and the Human Jungle
- Raúl Corrales Hemingway and Cuba
- Rafael Lay: his words and feelings
- FIART 2016, Dedicated to textiles as an art form
- Student Residence Ramón Paz Borroto
- University of Medical Science of Havana, Falculty of Stomatology
- La Pradera Centro Internacional de Salud
- Havana‘s Grand Metropolitan Park
- Baracoa Cuba’s easternmost city turns 505
- Cuba: in pursuit of responsible aesthetics
- New packaging for GISELLE Creams
- La Redonda Lagoon: Nature and Fishing
- Praise for Biodiversity Protection in Cuba
- Servisa, Guaranteed Cuban Tourism
- Jamaica A Surprising Journey
- From My Kitchen
- Cuba in Rio-2016 With Boxing as the Flagship Sport
- Swimming with Dolphins in Varadero