CubaPLUS Magazine Vol.44
Whenever a new year begins we set ourselves new goals to make the coming year better, both in our working lives and our lives in general.
CubaPlus will be setting its own goals this year, avowing to continue our promotion of the real Cuba and to fill our pages with better articles and new themes to meet the ever growing demand for social, cultural, tourism-related and general information from the largest island in the Antilles.
Our readers—you—can contribute to this goal with suggestions for the stories you would most like to read in the magazine. Contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website www.cubaplusmagazine.com. Your opinions matter to us because we produce this magazine for you. The best letters we receive will be published in coming editions.
I won’t sign out before saying that the whole CubaPlus team and I hope the coming year brings you happiness and prosperity and that we will all be able to live in a world at peace. We wish you all the best for 2018!
- Cuba’s Beaches
- Cohiba and Partagás lead next Habano Cigar Festival
- Viñales Global Geopark status on the horizon
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba Bursting with Cuban history
- La Pradera Returning to the world of sound
- A Passion for His Work
- ROX950 The silver fair
- Alfredo Sarabia, Spontaneity Within Marvellous Reality
- Roberto Chile, The Duality of Being
- High Tension Art
- Niels Reyes Captivated by Painting
- Idania Valdés: Cuba is a way of being that lives beyond us
- Fiesta del Tambor, A truly Cuban festival
- Green Hat Vintage Old School Charm
- The Treasure of Antiquity
- 27 Edition Havana International Book Fair
- FCOM is Home
- ELAM Injects Humanism into US Medicine
- From My Kitchen Ropa Vieja
- Cuba’s Best of 2017 Pole Vaulter Silva and Boxer La Cruz