CEDAI: exporting its services
CEDAI provides integral solutions in the automation of buildings and processes with an impact on industry and tourism. It implements energy efficient systems that contribute to comfort, resource savings and environmental protection. It offers energy advice and consultancy services by applying studies of consumption behavior and conditions of energy systems to develop clean energy projects with photovoltaic systems, which helps achieve and maintain efficiency and productivity parameters, complying with regulations in the delivery of turnkey projects.
All this, together with the capacity to adjust to the client’s requirements, increases the possibilities of exporting its services and positioning itself as a leading company in the insular Caribbean due to the degree of diversification achieved.
Projects are implemented using automation equipment such as:
- PLC Controllers
- Frequency inverters
- Soft starters
- CCM motor control center
- Industrial control and communication networks
- Electronic overload relays
- HMI displays
- Sensors and field instruments
We have extensive experience in programming and implementation of control, visualization, supervision and monitoring systems:
- SCADA, DCS
- Programming of PLC controllers
- Batch processing
- Energy and power optimization
- Specialized tuning of control loops
- Historical databases
- Advanced production reports
- Visual interface for HMI operators
Within these business lines, CEDAI has developed capabilities and expertise in the following work areas, which include specialized electrical and automation:
- In the industries of packaging, printing and paper, textiles, leather, cosmetics, fertilizers, food (meat, dairy, brewing, soft drinks producers, coffee roasting, etc)
- In feed production processes, temperature control in the storage and conservation of grains and cereals.
- Greenhouses for agricultural processes.
- For industrial gas production plants.
- Health facilities
- In cement and concrete manufacturing processes, including preparation and monitoring of recipes and their dosing
- Control systems for fuel supply
- Smart irrigation system
- Management of pumping systems
- Control, weighing and invoicing system for truck scales.
- In hotels and buildings through monitoring, control and supervision of electricity distribution, with an emphasis on improving energy consumption
- Air conditioning systems, including applications with variable flow control
- Access control
- Intelligent pumping
- Housing block
- Swimming pool systems
- Lighting systems
- Solar panel generation
- Extraction and ventilation systems
- Integrated security systems, security mechanisms and automatic locking
- Automatic fire detection systems
- Automatic intrusion detection systems
- Closed-circuit television CCTV
- Design, assembly and certification of wired and wireless telecommunications networks
An increase in export sales is expected as the company begins to penetrate the export markets. In the company’s strategic projection towards 2030 and with the perspective of becoming a high technology company, the aim is to achieve that 20% of its sales are for export, with a low cost per weight.
The National Capitol building, Grand Theater of Havana and the Packard Hotel are some examples of prestigious places where our services have materialized.
Calle 13 esq G, Vedado, Plaza de la Revolución, La Habana. Cuba.
Telf: +53 7835 3651
Facebook: @CEDAI Empresa de Automatización Integral
Telegram: CEDAI Empresa de Youtube: Automatización Integral