Comercializadora de Servicios Médicos Cubanos S.A.
The Comercializadora de Servicios Médicos Cubanos S.A. (CSMC) places a country’s professional experience and technological experience at your disposal
To this end, the organization has a network of institutes, specialized clinics and hospitals where clinical-surgical and rehabilitation specialities are practiced, as well as rehabilitation with highly scientific professionals with over three decades of experience in international care.
Some principles of international medical care in Cuba:
- Integrated services: All the benefits and strengths of the health system (expertise of its professionals, scientific and technical development) are made available to each patient, regardless of the medical center where the patient is hospitalized.
- The humanistic ethical values of Cuban health professionals.
- A clinical method is combined with the use of advanced technology to diagnose health problems.
- It is commercial because it has a cost but with rules and principles that avoid the commoditization of health services.
- The team of professionals at the Health Care Services Processing and Coordination Center is made up of medical specialists with comprehensive training, language skills and the necessary logistics, able to advise and accompany you in preparing your health trip to Cuba.
Phones: (+53) 5211 2461 / (+53) 5599 6897
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.facebook.com/smcsaludcuba