EMCOMED “Committed to the health of the people”
Founded on October 7, 2005, EMCOMED is an innovative company in constant development, with vast experience in the wholesale commercialization of medicines and specialized logistics services for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries of Cuba.
Based in Havana, it has distribution centers in all the provinces of the country, as well as in the special municipality Isla de la Juventud and its quality management system is certified by the National Standardization Office (ONN) and by Lloy’s Register (LRQA).
- Integral service to the industry.
- Destruction of medicines and other products not suitable for human consumption.
- Cargo transportation.
- Technical support and infocommunications.
- Storage and handling of products.
- Logistical services for the management of products under investigation in clinical trials.
- Services for export.
- Pharmaceutical supply management services.
Contacts: Lic. Ángel Luis Chacón Padrón Address: Calzada de Vento no. 4161 e/ Línea de Ferrocarril y Callejón, Cerro, La Habana, Cuba. Telef: +53 7649 1085 / +53 7648 7996 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.emcomed.cu www.facebook / emcomed www.twitter / Emcomedl