Science, Conscience an Experience
The Medical Surgical Research Center (CIMEQ) is an Institution of the National Health System, of great national and international prestige, located in West Havana.
There are many fields to which the Institution has directed its assistance and research work, such as:
- Cardiology, radiology and interventional neuroradiology.
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Transplantation of organs (bone marrow and kidney with living related donor).
- Minimal access procedures.
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Hyperbaric and underwater medicine.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Pain treatment.
- Oral-maxillofacial prosthesis.
- Comprehensive care for obese people.
- Comprehensive care for people with diabetes mellitus.
- Comprehensive care for oncological patients.
- Comprehensive care for the elderly.
The International Health Service has:
- Comfortable rooms and residences for the accommodation of patients and companions.
- 24-hour emergency medical attention.
- Outpatient consultation in all specialties.
- Personalized medical programs and check-ups.
- Transfer in-out from the airport.
- Migration arrangements.
Entity of high scientific and technical level, equipped with the most advanced technology in medical, surgical and stomatological specialties, as well as a High Technology Center for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. It has highly qualified professionals and experience in assistance, research and teaching